Hebrew Russian English
Mazor


Type de bien
Emplacement
Minimum
Maximum

Mazor

Moshav (Moshav Movement) in the eastern Sharon region, approximately 2 km south of Petach Tikva. The name is symbolic, and derives from the abandoned Arab village of El-Mazuria. It was founded in 1949 by native-born Israelis and immigrants from Hungary and Czechoslovakia, and was originally called Mizra Har. It was located in the area of El-Mazuria, around a kilometer south of Kibbutz Nachshonim, before moving two years later to its current location. Estates are approximately 9 dunams in Parcel A, and auxiliary farms between 2 - 4 dunams.

632 | Maison à vendre Moshav Mazor
8.00 Million NIS
Ferme:
surface: 110
superficie terrain: 10000
supplement terrain: 23000
Terrasse:
etage:
chambres:
More Information

1

All Rights Reserved - Neot Shiran 2007
בניית אתרים | cyber city