Moshav (Agricultural Union) in the southern coastal plain, about 1 km north of Beit Dagan
The name is symbolic, from the biblical Book of Amos (9:14). It began in 1950 as an attempt by army veterans, members of the Tishbi organization, to establish a settlement named after that organization. The current settlement was founded in 1955 by the Rasco development corporation for unaffiliated settlers from all over Israel.
The moshav has estates of 6 - 9 dunams, auxiliary farms of 1 - 2 dunams, and expansion plots of 500 - 600 square meters.