Moshav (Agricultural Union) in the Sharon region, 4 km north of Raanana.
It was named in honor of the Order of Bnei Zion from the United States, who supported its establishment. The moshav was founded in 1947 by local agricultural families, who were later joined by a group of British and Israeli Army veterans. Because of its location, the moshav was discovered in the 1990's by business people who began to move there; as a result, it lost its agricultural character and became one of the richest communities in Israel.
The moshav has estates, auxiliary farms, and family expansion areas. Estates are 15 dunams and approximately 15 dunams of additional parcels. Auxiliary farms are between 2 - 5 dunams, and family expansion plots between 500 - 800 square meters.