Moshav (Moshav Movement) in the eastern Sharon region, approximately 2 km south of Petach Tikva.
The name is symbolic, and derives from the abandoned Arab village of El-Mazuria. It was founded in 1949 by native-born Israelis and immigrants from Hungary and Czechoslovakia, and was originally called Mizra Har. It was located in the area of El-Mazuria, around a kilometer south of Kibbutz Nachshonim, before moving two years later to its current location.
Estates are approximately 9 dunams in Parcel A, and auxiliary farms between 2 - 4 dunams.